When Bill Anderson first started taking parts in competition he realized that though he is an expert but with the knowledge he had he wont get anywhere. Anyone one can try and make some average BBQ but in such competition you will only stand last. He then studied and experimented and learnt the secrets.
This cook book contains all the information that can help you make delicious BBQ.
- Correct temperature
- Correct time
- How to prevent the meat from being rubbery or tough
- What spices to use
- How to cook championship BBQ in your own backyard
- Learn about how to cook chicken, ribs, turkey and much much more
- A complete list of resources experts use
- A complete list of sauces and spices experts use
- How to give a perfect smoke flavor and a lot more